Creators platform to provide live and recorded courses

Find top-rated trainers who will share their knowledge in-person or in group classes with you.
Get it on Google PlayDownload on App Store
banner

Words of appreciation
for Videowork

twitter-pic
Kiren Rijiju
@KirenRijiju
Great meeting Bhavneet, the 23 Yr old founder of http://VideoWork.com. He's on a mission to create a next wave of entrepreneurs through this startup. I invite everyone to support such youngsters building innovative businesses making India proud.
@dpradhanbjp @AshwiniVaishnaw
twitter-banner
9:53 PM . Sep 13, 2022
"Videowork Team is deeply honored with the heartwarming and encouraging words of Shri Kiren Rijiju, Union Cabinet Minister, Govt of India. We will work towards creating a new wave of self-reliant entrepreneurs in India & the world by enabling active and passive income for creators!"  -  Bhavneet Singh, Co-Founder Videowork

Amazing mobile app for on-the-go learning & teaching

    Learn anything, anywhere & anytime
    Invite phone contacts
    Run live video, podcasts & rich media services
    Reply to enquiries instantly
Download App
mobile-screenshot
entreprenuer

Enabling video entrepreneurs to teach learners around the world

Live Video
Get paid by doing live broadcast or the two-way one-on-one communication session with your learners or fans paying you on a per-session payment model
  • Go with video or audio-only
  • Add moderators to assist
  • Create on-the-spot instant services
Get paid for the content you create (any form of rich media), it’s your wish how often and when you want to share the content. Your learners or fans pay you on a monthly subscription model.
  • Send updates instantly to learners
  • Charge them for asking questions
  • Send video, images or plain text

What People Say About Us
Videowork

Shivom Mishra
Shivom Mishra
Developer
Really think that this can generate good passive income for creators
Deepika Goyal
Deepika Goyal
Marketing Specialist
After checking demo, I am now excited to use the app.
Keshav Mundhra
Keshav Mundhra
Teacher
Demo was AWESOME. Very cool idea!

What makes Videowork
such an amazing platform?

Low Pricing
The courses start from as little as ₹100. You pay in your local currency. We support all major payment platforms.
Safe for kids
We have taken special measures to ensure the safety and well-being of users below 18. They will not be shown any content marked otherwise.
Truly global
Videowork is being launched around the world in the coming months. Imagine learning French from someone in France or learning to cook pizza from an Italian chef!
As per your availability
Since our users are based in different timezones, providers and seekers are available round the clock to buy or offer you services. Learn or teach whenever you have time.
Get Started

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Videowork is an online platform for both content creators and learners. Videowork is an easy way of sharing knowledge and earning passive income while you explore your passion. With the Videowork, you can learn anything, from anywhere you are and at any time of your choice. The platform provides live and recorded rich media content from its various providers. You can brush up your skills, clarify your doubts, learn new things. Everything at the comfort of your home.
  • Yes absolutely, you can cancel the live course you purchased until the course goes live. Your money will be refunded to your account, after a nominal deduction of 25% of the purchase cost. For purchases done on recorded courses, you will not be eligible for a refund if you have viewed your content for more than 5 mins. Your money will be refunded to your account, after a nominal deduction of 25% of the purchase cost.
  • Log in to our website or app using your mobile number(for Indian users) or email(for non-Indian users), fill in your name, contact details and a profile picture. Once this is done, your account will be created on Videowork. Click on become a creator option and once your account is approved after screening, you'll successfully have access to a creator account on Videowork. You can then create services that you wish to provied and with that your profile will be ready for promotion.
  • Whenever someone subscribes to a service of yours, Videowork takes 7% as their commission fee which includes payment processing charges. You keep the remaining 93% as your revenue.
  • You can put up various offerings through Videowork. Exclusive content, Courses, chat forums, workshops, live sessions and interactions, 1-1 video calls, WhatsApp content distribution, etc.
  • When you have successfully purchased a course on Videowork, you will get a notification of the same on your app. You can then go to the "My Services" tab and click on the service you have purchased and view the same as per the service schedule. This feature is currently available only via the mobile app.